Sea Trolls and Weird Water Witches is the magical story of a what may happen along oceans and lakes, ponds and waterways all across the world.
Length: 1 page
Genre: Children / Fantasy
The story was part of my 2011 NaNoWriMo collection. The original intention was to write an original children’s story every day (between 1,700-2,000 words) for the month of November. I made it through only a few stories before I realized how challenging it is to write kid/children’s stories. The word count, length, choice – all became a huge challenge for me.
Enjoy one of the few pieces I was able to finish during NaNoWriMo!
The story can be read here: Sea Trolls and Weird Water Witches
If you’re interested in additional stories, check out the My Writing section for more reading options!
A few items to note when reading these stories:
- Please enjoy them and feel free to let me know your thoughts. A writer always appreciates feedback when attempting to grow their craft.
- Many of them remain unedited since their original creation date and contain misspellings, improper grammar and made up words. These are in here for flavor and as a time stamp to reflect my age when they were created.
- Over time, I hope to include “Directors Commentary” in all of my stories. Hopefully this adds some flavor and context for the creative process and my thinking as these stories were created.
- These are being shared for the benefit of the community and ask for respect to all who read, share, and comment on the material within.
- All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or part without express written permission. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.