The Phone Call is the story of one woman’s past revisiting her in the future.
Length: 1 page
The purpose behind this story was to see if I could write a short story in half a page. I have a tendency to long stories. I was reasonably happy with the results.
The story can be read here: The Phone Call
If you’re interested in additional stories, check out the My Writing section for more reading options!
A few items to note when reading these stories:
- Please enjoy them and feel free to let me know your thoughts. A writer always appreciates feedback when attempting to grow their craft.
- Many of them remain unedited since their original creation date and contain misspellings, improper grammar and made up words. These are in here for flavor and as a time stamp to reflect my age when they were created.
- Over time, I hope to include “Directors Commentary” in all of my stories. Hopefully this adds some flavor and context for the creative process and my thinking as these stories were created.
- These are being shared for the benefit of the community and ask for respect to all who read, share, and comment on the material within.
- All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or part without express written permission. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.